The follow up module allows you to create scripts of automatically sent series of messages to a potential customer until they open the proposal. Thanks to this you don't have to waste your precious time on repetitious calls and emails which not always bring the results you wanted - your proposal itself will ensure the recipients open and respond to it.
The follow up module makes it possible to build follow up scripts depending on triggers related to proposal parameters. For example, salesperson who sends a proposal can schedule series of automated messages basing on different rules:
- send message 1 if the recipient has not opened the proposal within 24 hours,
- send message 2 if the recipient has spent more than 5 minutes on the proposal,
- send message 3 if the recipient opened the proposal for the third time, etc.
The multitude of action triggers and the ability to adjust individual messages to them will not only save time but will also resemble a real salesperson.
How does it work?
This module allows you to create follow up scripts basing on the following conditions:
- if recipient opened the proposal within the time specified by you,
- if recipient has not opened the proposal within the time specified by you,
- if recipient has spent on the proposal more than the time period specified by you,
- if recipient has opened the proposal for a umpteenth time specified by you.
The script will be automatically implemented until the conditions are fulfilled, but no longer than 365 days. Each follow up script can be stopped individually in the Actions column on the Dashboard. The implementation of the script is also stopped by the change of the proposal status to Win or Lose.